Food & beverage is a big part of the At Six experience and we are looking for individuals with a genuine, warm personality and a passion for high level gastronomy.
Currently we are recruiting for a sous chef to join our restaurant team as soon as possible.
Read more about our venues on: https://hotelatsix.com/stockholm-restaurants-bars/
The position is full-time and we are looking for people who can commit for the long term.
Working hours are mostly in the evening and days off will vary from week to week.
The successful candidate will help the head chef in the daily running of the operation.
The main responsibilities are:
- Control consistency of food production in terms of quality during service
- Manage the team during service in regards to performance of duties, appearance, time keeping
- Implementation and control of schedules
- Creation of menus and pricing
- Creation of recipes and menu descriptions
- Create and control cleaning routines
- Daily purchasing of products and control of received stock
- Wastage management
- Perform monthly inventories and input in the system
- Plan and perform employee development talks with team members every 6 months
Background and personal characteristics:
You are an creative team player who thrives in a high-pace kitchen operation making exceptionally high quality food. In addition,
- You have at least 1 year experience working in similar position in a high-level restaurant or hotel kitchen
- You have experience working and creating menus
- You enjoy taking a leadership role and have experience in managing a team.
- Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment with great standards
- Out-going personality who has an easy way communicating with colleagues and guests.
- You enjoy structure and have good organizational skills
- High professional ethics
- Luxury hospitality is your passion and you have a genuine love for food
- Able to fluently communicate verbally in Swedish or English
- Be part of an exciting growing hotel chain - Nordic Hotels & Resorts
- Competitive salary
- Nice opportunities for career growth
Become a part of At Six - apply online
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application. For more information, contact our F&B Manager Nuno on email@example.com