Are you a person who love to cook but also loves to teach others in the kitchen? Then this role is your cup of tea! Our creative concept team is now looking for a chef who wants to implement fun new restaurant concepts in our restaurant partners - creating new success stories along the way! If you are considering yourself as a person with a lot of creativity this is the team for you. Are you starving your next career step? We got you covered!
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- Visit restaurants all over Sweden, inspire them and introduce our different concepts and become the point of contact towards these partners.
- Performing onboarding & workshops with new restaurants to make sure they get the best partner experience possible!
- Analyze sales numbers and the execution of the concept for all units
- Manage and make sure that the logistics between restaurants and our wholesaler work smoothly.
- Contribute with new ideas and thoughts to improve, form and develop our food concepts - all team members are key players to successfully drive the projects forward!
- Self reliant - Even though we are working as a team, it’s important that you feel comfortable taking your own initiatives as well as challenge your comfort zone!
- Relationship builder - You can easily and smoothly make yourself understood and also understand your team and colleagues, we think that you are an excellent relationship builder
- Business minded - Regardless if you are at a local pizzeria or a fine dining restaurant we expect you to represent foodora in the best pink way possible!
- Communicative - One of your most important tasks is to communicate with restaurants and internal teams, therefore we need you to be a communication pro!
- You have at least two years experience working as a chef.
- You can communicate fluently in Swedish and English both verbally and in writing, additional languages are a big plus!
- You have a driver’s license and want to be traveling a couple of times a week
Start date: February/March
- Wellness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag) topped with the opportunity to participate in many work/life balance initiatives at foodora.
- Employee discount at foodora (woho!) and awesome friday breakfasts!
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance and life insurance.
- Great deals at Benify (for e.g. gym membership, e-bikes hotels, audiobooks, streaming services, clothes, kitchen supplies… and so much more!
- Awesome AW’s and (pink) parties!
WHO WE ARE
We’re foodorians, a driven and happy gang of food lovers eager to create the LMD* service of the future! Our core values help concretize what we’re aiming for: We dare, We get it done & We’re equally pink. We’re people from all backgrounds, with different experiences, opinions and ideas. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success.
Success is fun, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of sustainability. Since January 2020 we’re a carbon neutral business and we hope to lead the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices. Please check out our Instagram, lifeatfoodora_se, to see what’s going on right now.
*LMD = Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll learn when you start. ;)